Distributor of AUTOTEST AutoStop® Suspension Tester is a compact, battery-powered, hand held shock absorber tester that uses both the “Rebound Method” and “Damping Ratio.” Monitoring the vertical sprung mass movement of the vehicle to determine the performance of the individual shock absorber.
3 easy testing steps
- STEP 1: Attach Suspension Meter to the body panel nearest wheel being tested.
- STEP 2: Turn on Suspension Meter, follow prompts and select wheel being tested.
- STEP 3: Push down on vehicle body panel nearest wheel being tested. Follow prompts to save or view test results. Repeat steps as required.
- 12-button phone keypad allows customer and vehicle details to be added immediately.
- Installed in seconds on the panel above the wheel being tested.
- Large display screen allows immediate analysis of results including graph.
- Capable of storing results of up to 100 vehicles.
- Data logging download capability via serial interface.
- Immediate print capability via optional Bluetooth printer.
- Self-aligning by identifying its orientation at the beginning of each test
- Weight < 500grms
- Dimension 90 x 200 x 35mm
- 12-button phone key pad
- Indicator LCD display
- Built in rechargeable battery
- Automatic shut-off after 10 minutes to preserve battery life (over 24 hours running time)
- Built-in integrity check and Built-in real time clock
- Internet support hotline
- Comprehensive after-sales service and assistance